- Good for live betting
- Decent mobile site
- Strong reputation for paying out
- Not available to U.S. players
Overview of Dhoze Sportsbook
Dhoze was founded in 2009. It’s one of many sportsbooks that are registered in Malta, and has grown over the past decade from strength to strength. While still relatively unknown to the majority of sports bettors, to those in-the-know, Dhoze uses a secure platform, covers a wide range of sports, and offers eye-catching bonuses.
Things To Consider Before Signing Up
Before you sign up to any betting site, there are a few things you should consider:
- Welcome bonus – Read the terms and conditions before you grab a sign up bonus
- User interface – How easy is the site to use? How fast does it take to load?
- Casino – Check to see if the casino offers a good selection of games and excellent gameplay
- Sports variety – Are your favorite sports available to bet on?
- Payment options – Take a look to see if the site offers your preferred payment options
- Customer service – Live chat is a useful feature but not all sportsbooks offer it
Dhoze Sportsbook Broken Down: What’s It Got?
Just by taking a quick glance at Dhoze, it’s clear that this betting site is focused on soccer – and especially the Portuguese leagues in particular.
However, Dhoze also offers markets for all the big sports, including American Football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and tennis. It’s just that, if you’re a fan of betting on soccer, you’ll find more markets and lines to bet on.
A few niches sports are covered to keep the recreational bettor happy, including motorsports and boxing, while coverage of greyhound races is decent. On a typical day, there is a greyhound race covered every 20 minutes.
Live betting is available at Dhoze. There are numerous sporting events available for you to bet on in-play, and whilst Dhoze doesn’t offer up-to-the-minute in-play data or stats (or live streaming of the games), it’s still a good overall experience.
Like all good sportsbooks, Dhoze offers a casino to go alongside its sports betting markets. This casino is sort-of a double casino in that it’s split between an online casino with classic casino games, and a live casino.
This live casino is pretty cool and attempts to replicate a real casino with real live casino games. You can play along with live dealers at Blackjack, Baccarat, and Roulette tables, and there are lots of games available from recognized developers. These developers include Microgaming and Net Ent.
Slots fans will surely love the good selection of slot games, with titles including Medusa, Gonzo’s Quest, Game of Thrones, Aliens and the classic StarBurst. With progressive jackpots and various other table games rounding things off, there’s a lot to like about Dhoze’s casino.
Dhoze has its very own poker club, called the Dhoze Poker Club. This is a high-traffic poker club which will suit poker players who enjoy competing against others throughout the day and night. Sometimes, you’ll even find there are over a thousand players competing at the same time.
With a variety of tournaments and games like Bad Beat and Blaze Poker, Dhoze do poker very well.
The mobile betting experience at Dhoze is good. You can place your bets on the move on any type of smartphone if you access the website from your mobile browser, although you can only download the mobile app to your Android.
The mobile version of the Dhoze website is very similar to the desktop version. It’s responsively designed, all the betting options are the same, and site speed is good.
Dhoze offers a solid variety of payment options to keep their customers happy. You can deposit and withdraw via ecoPayz, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, Neteller, Skrill, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, and MultiBanco.
Some customers might be disappointed that PayPal is absent from the list, but Dhoze clearly knows their core customer base and, as such, have decided not to add it.
Withdrawal times are as fast as 0-24 hours for eWallets, but card payments will take longer.
Customer support is, of course, key to a good betting experience. At Dhoze, live chat is available 24/7, which is very useful.
Telephone support and email support are also available, although it’s not clear whether telephone support is available 24/7.
Bonuses and Promotions
- Welcome bonus – The Dhoze sign up bonus is split between the casino and the sports betting site. You can choose between a 50% match deposit bonus up to €500, or a 112% welcome offer up to €112
- Poker sign up bonus – As well as the sports and casino sign up bonus, there is also a 200% sign up deposit bonus up to €1000 on the table for poker players who make their first deposit
- Free spins – Free spins are sporadically offered at the casino
- Cashback deals – Dhoze offer fab cashback deals on their Blackjack and Roulette tables in the live casino
- VIP Program – Dhoze’s VIP program is full of extra perks and bonuses. It’s invite-only, and to get invited you just need to be a regular bettor
Dhoze Sportsbook FAQ: Your Questions Answered
Is Dhoze Safe?
Dhoze has been around for over a decade and is fully licensed and regulated in Malta. It’s 100% safe and legit. It’s also secured with SSL encryption.
Is Dhoze Available To U.S. Players?
Sadly, no. Dhoze’s main market focus is Europe. For a full list of available countries, make sure to check the website.
Are There Withdrawal Limits?
No! You can withdraw as much of your winnings as you want.
Dhoze Sportsbook Review: Final Verdict
All in all, Dhoze is a solid betting site selection for European bettors who want a hassle-free experience. They’ve got a good sign up bonus, very good soccer coverage, and they’re known for reliable payouts.
Still not sure? Check out my other betting site reviews!
Specification: Dhoze Sportsbook Review: Poker, Casino & More