How To Bet On CSGO Lounge Online And Win
CSGO was the first virtual game to introduce skin gambling. It’s essentially a form of virtual currency that bettors can use to wager on the outcome of a match. It’s taken the world by storm with millions of people watching it online via Twitch, and almost as many gambling on it.
But while betting on Counter Strike Global Offensive can be a lot of fun, but it’s a lot more fun when you know exactly how to bet on CSGO lounge – and win.
In this article, I want to introduce you to the exciting world of CSGO gambling. I’ll point you in the direction of the best betting sites to use, and I’ll also be sharing a few CSGO gambling strategies that many of the top bettors are using.
Does that sound good? Let’s make a start.
Best CSGO Lounge Betting Sites
CSGO Empire is a fully licensed CSGO gambling site that was launched in 2016. It’s super transparent and fair, and there’s only a very small house edge. Live chat is available on-site, there are random free bonuses available, and it’s easily the most popular site with CSGO gamblers at the moment.
If you sign up today, you’ll be eligible for one free spin worth up to $1,500.
CSGO Roll was recently re-launched after a bit of downtime. It’s been around since 2017, offers fast withdrawals, and its revamped web design makes it super easy to navigate. However, because the site is currently in beta, there will be glitches.
If you sign up to this betting site today, you’ll be eligible for 3 free spins worth up to $1,000.
GamDom is a fully licensed CSGO gambling site that offers a wide selection of games to wager on. It’s the only CSGO gambling site that lets you play traditional live games and online slots, and there are daily free bonuses on offer.
If you sign up for this betting site today, you’ll be eligible for a free bonus worth as much as $80.
WTFSkins was first launched in 2017, and while it’s not the out-and-out best CSGO gambling site, it’s definitely in the top four. There are lots of games to choose from, most countries are accepted, and withdrawals are often instant. Plus, it’s a high-traffic site, which means you won’t be left waiting for other gamblers to join your jackpot games.
If you sign up today, you’ll be eligible for $0.25 free credit.
Betting On CSGO Lounge: Full Guide
Helpful Stats & Facts For Betting On CSGO Lounge
- The favorite in Counter Strike Global Offensive wins 72.2% of the time
- The most popular bet is FNATIC vs. NIP
- The least popular bet is DENIAL vs. DB9K
- The team on the left side of a match wins 54.2% of the time
- FNATIC has won 72% of their matches
- ESC has won 50.9% of their matches (the lowest amount)
The Most Popular Types of CSGO Lounge Bets
There is really only one type of CSGOlounge bet, and it’s called skin gambling.
Skin gambling (or skin betting or skin trading or weapon skins) is a type of bet that’s specific to eSports, such as CSGO. You can bet on Counter Strike games using your skins, and each skin is worth real cash on social gaming platforms like Twitch and Steam.
For instance, let’s you own a weapon that’s worth around $5. You decide to place a bet at odds of 2.00. If you win, you will win another item worth $5. If you lose, you will lose the item (in this case, a weapon) that you wagered.
Skin trading works a lot like regular gambling, but you don’t use real cash or cryptocurrency. Instead, you use in-game items, such as weapons.
As the years have passed, CSGOlounge and other sites have expanded the types of games that you can bet on with your items. For example, some sites now let you gamble on casino games, such as skin roulette (yes, this really is a thing)>
It’s important to always remember, though, that your skins (items) have a real monetary value that is traded. I say this because it can be surprisingly easy to forget that what your trading has real monetary value, and thus lose all your money.
CSGO Lounge Betting Strategy
Betting on CSGOlounge can be a lot of fun. But if you’re serious about making money, you’ll need to back up your bets with a strong strategy. Otherwise, the bookies will always win, and you won’t be having any fun.
In this section, I’m going to share with you a betting strategy that I and many other gamblers have used and been successful with.
Team Rank Strategy
This is an easy but effective strategy that relies on ranking systems taken from databases like GosuGamers and HLTV, which ranks each team according to various factors.
Why would you use such a ranking system? Because all the hard work is done for you. All you need to do is have some trust that they’re accurate and that they are able to figure out for you who the best team is.
According to these databases, the lower the number, the higher the ranking a team has. If a team is ranked #1, it means they are the top dogs (at least according to the system).
Using this strategy, you can back underdogs whose ranking increased recently. You should also find situations where play against teams have experienced a drop in rankings recently. When a favorite falls dramatically, you can find value. Similarly, if an underdogs ranking rises sharply, they may be worth backing.
Essentially, this strategy is based on confidence (both lost and gained) for underdogs and favorites. If an underdogs ranking has risen sharply recently, for example, they will be more confident going into a game than a favorite whose ranking has plummeted recently. Therefore, a good strategy will be to back them, despite the bookies offering higher odds.
Top Tips For Betting On CSGO Lounge
It’s always a good idea to backup your CSGO strategy with a few solid betting tricks. Here are some top tips for betting on CSGO:
- Aim for bulk trades for keys. Then, use these keys to purchase quick sales before trading them for the full price. Be patient with all this
- Find weapons that are clearly over-valued
- ALWAYS check prices so that you don’t get scammed
- Get to know the teams and the players. This is easy advice, but so many people ignore it. If you’re never bet on CSGO before and don’t know who the teams are, it will help you a lot if you take the time to research them.
- If you’re not sure, don’t bet.
- Don’t trust analysis 100%. People can analyze teams and draw up stats, but this doesn’t mean you should put all your faith in it. Remember, underdogs spring surprises now and then
- Don’t become hostage to the odds. Odds are determined by other bettors. If you place a lot of money on Team A, the odds will go higher. The market sways the odds, and they’re not always an accurate reflection of what’s going to happen
- Never rage bet. Rage betting – which is when you place a bet because you’re angry, such as when you’ve just lost a bet – seems to be common among CSGO bettors. It’s really bad and can cost you your bankroll. If you’re feeling highly emotional, take a walk, get out of the house. Don’t bet!
- Get a Steam account. It makes sense for CSGOlounge betting and will help you place better bets so that you can keep up with the games.
Common Online CSGO Lounge Betting Tools
I won’t lie to you – betting on CSGO games isn’t easy. Especially if you’re a newbie, you will lose a few bets at first. However, there are some really cools that will help you place better odds.
- 99Damage – I wrote earlier that you shouldn’t trust stats 100%. But this doesn’t mean you should rule them out completely. Understand stats is key, and you can use this tool to trawl through the stats so that you’re able to make a more informed bet
- Geeks.bet – Geeks.bet is an odds comparison tool that lets you shop around for the best odds. This is really important because higher odds = more profit.
Final Word On CSGO Lounge Betting
Thank you for reading my guide on how to bet on the CSGO lounge.
Trying to predict the outcome of Counter Strike matches is difficult, and no one is going to get it right 100% of the time. But if you use the tips in this article and use tools to help you out, you can improve your win percentage so that it’s over 50%.
I hope you enjoyed the article, and don’t forget to let me know in the comments below how you get on!